Just the thought of baking for Christmas, I swear I can already smell the snickerdoodles and the russian tea cakes cooking in the kitchen oven! Baking is one of those annual traditions we carry out with the girls in the family. While the boys sit there taking pride in eating the sweet goods with a large glass of almond milk.
Baking cookies is a time honored tradition for many households. So here are a few of my favorite bakeware items to tis the season in the kitchen.
- KitchenAid Stand (Artisan) Mixer
- Vintage Christmas Potholder Set
- Kitchen Elements Silicone Baking Mat
- Wilton Holiday Grippy Cookie Cutters
- Wilton 6 Color Christmas Sprinkles
- Easy Flex 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set
- Ganz Cupcake Measuring Spoons
- Non-Stick 3-Tier Cooling Rack
- Williams-Sonoma Baking Gift Set
What traditions does your family do during the holiday season?
Related: 10 Best Banana Bread Recipes
Latest posts by Christine McCarthy (see all)
- 5 Ways Not to Get Stressed Out This Holiday - December 3, 2013
- Tosi Superbites : A High Energy Gluten-Free Vegan Snack - December 2, 2013
- 10 Small Acts of Christmas Kindness - December 1, 2013