Notepad: unscheduled postings of updates for the blog.
And this time around, its also about margaritas at the beach.
- Oatmeal Toppings Link Love has been moved to Saturdays. Regular posts are scheduled to appear M-W-F. Link Love now on Saturdays.
- You still have until Saturday…early Sunday to enter it’s A Flavorful Chobani Giveaway. It’s a great way to help start a healthy New Year!
- I have a present for you all to starting the New Year right. It will be released on January 2nd. So make sure to check back.
- GNC multivitamins are $9.99 today only << sorry for the late notice! Hopefully you can still get in on this awesome deal (I paid a lot more for my husband’s GNC multivitamins).
- It’s still 80 degrees in Southern California. I’m on vacation for the week. I went to the beach, again. Decided to write a post about it.
I have like oodles of energy lately. Mixed with the wonderful temps. I just want to get out and play #bundleoffreakingenergy
So, I went for a run in my new running jacket (thanks, Santa).
My iMapMyRun iPhone app says I did 2 miles. BTW, IMMR is a cool app (like my crazy venture?). Like a Garmin only its on my iPhone. Mix it with a little Pandora radio (New Wave station) and all is good.
Of course, there was an ulterior motive to my run this morning. Starbuck’s Iced Coffee. And when I got back home, hubby said let’s go to the beach (again). Woo hoo!
The weather was nice, but the water was a tad bit cooler than the other day
The girlie played in the sand for a while and we dipped our toes in the water.
I think my feet got hypothermia. LOL. Then we strolled to lunch. Beach… fish… you know what that means, Margaritas!
We stopped at Rockin Baja Coastal Cantina in Newport Beach (sorry dude, didn’t mean to catch you singing).
I, with my San Felipe Style Fish Tacos (so good!).
Tim with his ground beef Taco Fritos.
Then it down a glass of water and head back out to the beach for little while longer. I don’t get why even if all I did was lounge on the sand, I just wanna come back home and take a nap. Think I am going to pass on the 24LIFT class I was going to do tonight and hit the STEP class tomorrow. Love STEP. Love being on vacation. Please don’t make me have to go back to work next week!
What’s your plans for New Year’s Eve? What’s your favorite cocktail when you are at the beach?