Did you know… Strawberries are low in calories, great for bone health, is an antioxidant, high in manganese and Vitamin C, is great for eye health and may stimulate your metabolism and help suppress your appetite! This makes the strawberry quite alluring. Then you have Oatmeal – whose benefits include, but are not limited to lowering cholesterol, regulating insulin, and keeps you feeling full. Mix the two together you have a super healthy combination!
Check out these 10 Strawberry & Oatmeal Recipes:
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal by Skinny Taste – Strawberry & Rhubarb is a favorite combination of mine! And will make a great dish to serve at a brunch or potluck.
- Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal Smoothie by The Kitchen Paper – Refreshing. Can be a hearty meal. 0 – 45 seconds and its ready! Super Simple to make!
- Strawberry & Honey Oatmeal Muffins by In Wanderment – When I saw these my mouth watered. I think the touch of honey makes these muffins a divine creation.
- Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal (Muffins) by My Whole Food Life – Make a big batch. Freeze ‘em. And you have a delicious & nutritious Grab-n-Go breakfast. Plus, it has shredded coconut. Need I say more?
- Double Strawberry Granola by Brave Tart – Take the “roasted strawberry flavor balanced by a touch of acidity and hint of vanilla” and all I want to do is top a bunch of it on my Greek Yogurt.
- Strawberry and Cream Overnight Oats by The Oatmeal Artist – When the heat is out, don’t skip out on having your oatmeal. Try this refreshing, cool, creamy oatmeal recipe!
- Strawberry Oatmeal Bars by Ree Drummond – The Pioneer Woman does it again! Another fabulous recipe that is sure to leave the pan empty in minutes. Finger licking good.
- Oatmeal Brownie Strawberry Shortcakes by Real Mom Kitchen – Chocolate and Strawberry combined. YUM! But there’s a healthy kick when you combine it with Oatmeal. Makes it okay to eat more than one serving right?!
- Strawberry Oatmeal Scones by Home is Where the Holmans Are – You can make ahead, pop them in the freezer and transfer them in the oven when ready. Twenty-two minutes and you have delicious scones to serve with your coffee or tea. Yes, please!
- Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes by Chocolate Covered Katie – Best ever pancakes? It might be true. Katie recommends serving them up for brunch where your guests’ tastebuds will, “will think they’ve died and gone to a tropical paradise.”
Is a strawberry a fruit or a vegetable?
You Might Also Like: What to do with Rosemary? Flatbread, Cocktails, Simple Syrup, Ice Cream and More!
Be Sure to Check Out: Healthy Chocolate, Strawberry and Oatmeal Cookies via Cooking Light.
Latest posts by Christine McCarthy (see all)
- 5 Ways Not to Get Stressed Out This Holiday - December 3, 2013
- Tosi Superbites : A High Energy Gluten-Free Vegan Snack - December 2, 2013
- 10 Small Acts of Christmas Kindness - December 1, 2013