Healthy apple muffins, creamy pumpkin soup, stuffed portobello mushrooms with roasted tomatoes & goat cheese and an Autumn chopped salad are presented into today’s seasonally inspired links.
- Healthy Apple Muffins – Clean and Scentsible
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup – The Comfort of Cooking
- Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms with Roasted Tomatoes and Goat Cheese – A Food Centric Life
- Autumn Chopped Salad – Iowa Girl Eats
Question: Do you have a favorite Seasonal recipe? Add it to the links below.
You Might Also Like: Menu Plan: Vegan Fall Recipes
Latest posts by Christine McCarthy (see all)
- Baked Blueberry-Coconut Oatmeal Recipe - December 7, 2013
- 5 Ways Not to Get Stressed Out This Holiday - December 3, 2013
- Tosi Superbites : A High Energy Gluten-Free Vegan Snack - December 2, 2013