Oh My! Don’t you love all the food inspiration on Pinterest? One can discover the perfect granola bites recipes, to rainbow cakes, the ultimate smoothies, to soul-binding cuisine.
Food + Pinterest = Brilliant.
Pinterest is essentially a vision board. What deliciousness you see online, can be pinned on a board with the advantage that you have the ultimate recipe in your sight with the click of a mouse.
While I would like to make all the recipes on my Cooking & Food board, here are 10 Recipes that Must Be Made:
- stRAWberry Fruit Tart – Due to Strawberries coming to harvest, this Essence of Spring Strawberry Tart is perfect to make right about now. No cooking required.
- Olive, Garlic and Lemon Chicken – Hey, my Paleo friends, this chicken dish is for you. This French inspired dish uses the simplest ingredients but packs the ultimate flavor.
- California Sandwich – Part of Ezra’s Meatless Monday Post. This sandwich is layered with a chive spread made with greek yogurt and topped with lots of summer-ripe goodness.
- Zucchini Fritters with Tzatziki – Alexandra’s words just make my mouth water. Zucchini… Potato… served with something cool like sour cream or tzatziki. And the photos of the Zucchini Fritters are beautiful.
- Cheesy Mushroom Pull Apart Bread – OMG! Addictive is right. Provolone, Mushrooms, Sourdough… Need I say more? This Pull Apart Bread is highest on my list to make. I heard its best to make two.
- Honey Nut Bars – These bars lend a sweet and salty combination. These aren’t the healthiest, but they sure look delicious!
- Spicy Vegan Chili Burgers – I’ve had burgers smothered with a Chipotle spread and its so delicious. I can only imagine combining the spread with a “Robust” Veggie Burger would be the Bomb!
- Mini Cauliflower Pizza Bites – Pizza bites made healthy with ingredients like cauliflower and low-fat cottage cheese. I will be overjoyed if my daughter likes them (a sneaky way to get her to eat the veggies).
- Tomato, Basil, Mozzarella Salad – Those yellow bell tomatoes are my absolute favorite! This salad calls for simple, fresh ingredients. But results in an awesome combination.
- Raw Hemp Protein Bars – David & Luise come up with the most beautiful food combinations that I am certain draws the palate to a praise with each and every bite. These Protein Bars, as they put it are, “perfect after a good run and for celebrating health.
What recipes have you pinned that are a must-must try? Or do you have a recipe that must-must be pinned?
Related: Macedonia Fruit Salad