If you are a procrastinator when it comes to deciding your Halloween costume. Here are 5 Fitness-inspired Halloween Costumes that don’t take much time or effort to put together.
1. Roller Derby Diva
Make your costume even more diva-scary looking by adding zombie make-up.
- Fishnets & knee high socks
- Shorts and T-shirt (with sleeves ripped off)
- Helmet, elbow & knee pads
- Mean glare
- And Roller skates, if you got em’. Would make a fun way to trick-or-treat with the kids!
2. Bess Motta Aerobicise
These videos used to be REALLY popular. I think more popular with the men. Ha! Let me know if you remember these videos!
- (1) Shiny leotard, preferrably high cut
- Shiny skin-colored nylon tights
- Leg warmers & tennis shoes
- Big hair
- And the need to jump & move around
3. Winning Tennis Pro like Serena Williams
I love Serena’s confidence! And I might be in love with the Nike knit wrap dress & orange shorts, too (of course, if I wear it, I might change my mind). This look doesn’t take much to pull off, but a confident attitude is a must!
- Tennis skirt, top and tennis racket
- Wide headband & hair slicked back into a ponytail
- Tennis shoes
- Nice guns & a confident attitude wouldn’t hurt to have!
4. Female MMA Fighter
I wish I had the body to pull this one off! Have a fit body, confident attitude and can give a snaring glare? Pull out some workout clothes from the closet, add a pair of MMA gloves and dress up as a mixed martial arts fighter (minus the fighting, please).
- Tank or sports bra
- Training shorts
- Pair of women’s MMA gloves
- wear make-up to seduce
- And give a glare that means ‘winning’
5. Katniss Everdeen
Add a little fun in this mix! This Tribute from District 12 has got some game. Plus this would be a totally comfortable outfit to wear all night! “Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!” (I had to say it!)
- Khaki pants & black t-shirt
- Jacket & hiking boots
- Bow & arrows
- And don’t forget the Mockingjay pin!
Question: Best costume you’ve worn for Halloween?
You Might Also Like: Realistic Looking Chocolate Blood Recipe
Latest posts by Christine McCarthy (see all)
- 5 Ways Not to Get Stressed Out This Holiday - December 3, 2013
- Tosi Superbites : A High Energy Gluten-Free Vegan Snack - December 2, 2013
- 10 Small Acts of Christmas Kindness - December 1, 2013