UPDATE: And the winner of Danielle Diamond’s Xen Strength Yoga DVD is…
#808 Molly: “You’ll build more muscle while becoming more flexible!”
Congrats, Molly! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your Xen Strength DVD.
Photo by Xen Strength
Need an awesome workout? Check out Danielle Diamond’s Xen Strength Yoga [Vinyasa Yoga + Weights]. I literally just got done doing the exercises in this video – so you are getting a ‘fresh’ review of the video. It will make you work hard, make you stronger, and make you feel awesome.
If you are skeptical about yoga giving you a good work out, think again. Xen Strength Yoga ROCKS!
“Xen Strength Yoga ROCKS!”
The video recommends starting out with no weights. It helps you gauge your limits. I started out with 2-pound weights, just to be on the safe side, and my arms tired! Not to mention my core is tight.
The Xen Strength video with Danielle Diamond is separated into (3) 20-minute segments.
- Rigorous warm up preparing you for a blasting upper-body and core strength training session.
- Intense core moves that deliver balance training, functional fitness and a slimming, detox, twist routine.
- Then the bottom line routine that will melt inches off your gluteus, lifts your butt and lengthens and tones your legs, ending with a restorative cool down.
I Love yoga because it makes me feel lean, flexible and core strong (plus, I can stretch like my cat). And I Love dumbbell exercises in any of my workouts (have you seen my collection under my bed?) .
So this video is a combination of my favorite things! It really gave me a serious workout that left me feeling awesome.
At first, I watched the video all the way through to get an idea of what I was in for. Three things I took note of:
- I was skeptical of the white and black contrast of the video.
- Some of the weight lifting movements looked like they were being done too fast.
- The video gets progressively harder, but that only made me more excited to see what I could accomplish.
So, off to my room I went – yoga mat in place and the weights on the floor.
In the video, Danielle guides you through each pose with proper alignment. Some of the vinyasa poses without weights prove challenging. Like the low-plank or kicking the legs up in the air (Yes, Danielle. I did look like the example you showed for someone just starting out with that move. LOL). And when the weights were added to the routine, I loved it (and remember, I only used 2-pound weights)! It really motivated me work up to my edge. To challenge myself.
Here are four things I concluded from trying out the video:
- The white and black contrast works really well for this video. Helps you focus exactly what you need to focus on. Leaving no background noise to distract you.
- What seemed like a fast flowing tempo in the weight lifting movements, actually was fine. Nothing to be concerned about.
- And the progressively harder routines ends with an awesome cool down. Which leaves me to:
- The video IS A GREAT, GREAT WORKOUT! And YOU need to try it.
Check out Xen Strength!
The Xen Strength Yoga DVD, from Danielle Diamond, Launches Dec 14th – 21st! Seriously, check it out.
The video comes with:
- A 12- page pose guide to take on the go
- An intro to the Zone Diet from Dr. Barry Sears and a sample menu to get you started
- Plus 6 bonuses (but the bonuses are only available during the launch dates)
You can find out more information at: http://xenstrength.com
It comes just in time for your post-holiday workout!
The Xen Strength Yoga DVD Launches Dec 14th – 21st!
But I Have One Copy to Giveaway before the launch!
I got the hook-ups! You see, Danielle Diamond awesomely sent me a copy of the DVD to giveaway. So that YOU can try it! I totally believe it will rock your body into shape. Already have shape? It’ll make it even better.
To enter the giveaway, check out Danielle Diamond’s launch page on Xen Strength , locate an answer to the following:
“tell me one of the reasons listed why YOU should combine strength training and yoga?”
Come back here and leave your answer in the comment section.
One entry per person.
U.S. residents only (sorry my international friends).
Winners will be announced Wednesday!